Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm a day late

Ok, I had not hear about NaBloPoMo until I read it in Sarah's new update. which by the way I love that post. Raley is so proud of herself at the end. Almost like a performance, Started on cue and ended with a bang!! LOL (sound like anyone else we know Jenna????)
So here I am one day late on starting but that's ok. We'll see if I have enough news to get on here every day.
Today we are working on cleaning the last of the windows.
And as of 10:30 (feels like 11:30 for some reason VBG) I have all the Fout and Holtry Christmas sorted out AND WRAPPED!! yep, ready for their trees so I know where it is and what it is and it doesn't get packed or end up in the wrong box.
I am also listening to Christmas CD's that I got out of the library but I think I may have to get into the four boxes of CDs in the garage and find my own! It's time to work on gifts in the sewing room and that needs music!
Ok, enough for today.

4 comments:

  1. Hooray! A blog post a day from Sarah AND Mom! I'm going to be so in the loop that I might have to try to do it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas music? Isn't it a little early?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah dear, it is NEVER too early for Christmas music. Ask Reid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alice,
    Not sure why you can't email me. I'll leave it here too hoping it works for you. W e look forward to having you join the Home for the Holidays Swap!
    Hugs,
    Tamy
    tamyandthesgt@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete