Wednesday, November 26, 2008

another good day.

well, I slept in late again but did get stuff done today. We are packed for the most part to head out for the four day weekend. tomorrow night is at David Garwoods. then on Friday we head down and spend the night at David Dotys. Sat. we are going to head back up to Ohio to David Fouts. See any thing in common??? LOL
I did get some work done in the sewing room today. I was working on some premie quilts just get some orphan blocks used up. We also went over to Jamies and took home some of her stuff that has been sitting on the top of the china cabinet and since Dave and Karen are over here for Thanksgiving we took the two pair of pants that have been sitting here waiting for him for ages!
Also, we moved some stuff in the garage and got out the big ladder so Jay could check the gutters and I worked on all the flower beds and they are now ready for winter. I'm tired and so is Jay I think but maybe we'll sleep tonight.
Like I said, things got done today. the sun was shinning!

1 comment:

  1. Good! Glad you got busy... When are you decorating for Christmas?

    And I never thought about the three David's... weird :)

    ReplyDelete