Sunday, November 16, 2008

sunday update

Jay slept in. I got up. but to let him sleep in I try to keep it pretty quiet downstairs so most of the morning was spent on the computer. However, once the husband did get up we got the family room cleaned and rearranged. I think I like it but it still has too much furniture in it. Also did two loads of rugs through the washer and the dishwasher ran once.
We had a wonderful baked chicken for supper with garlic mashed potatoes and carrots.
Football was this afternoon. Watched the Colts win. Well, actually they were not doing that well till I fell asleep and then they came back and scored so I'm sure that my not watching was part of that. Now we are waiting for Amazing Race to come on and then I think I'll spend some time in the hot tub!

No comments:

Post a Comment