Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday

And that means I've made every day this week. However, I will not be posting tomorrow since we are leaving in the morning to go to Louisville for Jen Fout's wedding. We will stay there overnight and then head home on Sunday. Albie goes with us since the hotel takes pets! I'm looking forward to it. She is so happy!
I've been playing with the web site Playlist. Still learning how to use it but nice to listen to my kind of music as I type.
Didn't get a lot done today. In fact, I'm not real sure what I did do today. That happens every once in a while. I did get my painted fabric stretched and now Jay just has to get the frame on it. It is going up in the bedroom. Picture once it is there.
And I'm back to reading a friend. Voyager by Diana Gabaldon.
Nothing new on the job market but that is also pretty much the status quo!
So, till sunday. See ya.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time at Jen and Wally's wedding! I so wish we could be there!

    ReplyDelete