Monday, November 10, 2008

Today was slow

We were up early enough but at 8:15 Jay came down and told me we were going to the dentist at 10:00! He had work done last week and one tooth had a sharp edge on it and they ground it down for him. but he took one of his pills and when we got home at 11:00 he fell alseep and didn't wake up till 3:30. So I spent most of the day trying to keep quiet. I did get some bins sorted in the sewing room and even consolidated enough stuff to get rid of one little one! I am trying to get projects lined up so I know where they are and what I want to work on. I'm finding treasures! LOL
and that's it. It is now 7:06 and I am waiting for Dancing with the Stars to come on. May do a little hot tubbing since my shoulders hurt for some reason and then I get to go to bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment