Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday's everydayness

I spent the morning skipping water aerobics. I don't think I will be signing up for the next session since I am pretty sure now that whatever is in the water is making my rash a LOT worse. It isn't worth the itchings.
So I went the the sewing room and worked on a Christmas project but that's all I'll say about that.
After lunch Jay and I worked at packing more in Jenna's room and got a good bit done but not all that it needs. But Christmas in all sorted and ready to head west.
then we went to the basement and watched some of the bonus features on the second CD of the Narnia set. For anyone who reads this and is looking for a Christmas gift for me, the FOUR DVD set is only $14.00 on Amazon!!
Then supper and now I'm posting. It's only 7 but dark out and we've had a little rain which I am sure was the front passing through so it will start to cool down now. I need to take the movie back to the library.

2 comments:

  1. I'm confused... you say for anyone who read this the four DVD set... so are you talking about the audio books, the DVD or the books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking from someone who has lived with dry skin their WHOLE life, Chlorine is not kind to eczema, but Eucerin is!

    ReplyDelete