Monday, November 3, 2008

What I did today

and it isn't exciting! LOL
I did more on getting Christmas ready for Dec. And that is about it.
So guess I'll talk about yesterday and getting all the windows washed. Now I know, that's not exciting either but it sure is nice to have clean windows. And I once again learned the validity of my father's opinion that if you are going to do a job, do it with the tools that make it easy. They may cost you when you get them for the first job but after that they are there when you need them! After watching the pro, I went and bought one of the mico cloths to put the water on with and a squeegie to take it off. If you have both of those, it really doesn't take that long, nor is it that hard to wash windowns. Also used a water, vingar and Dawn mixture. Don't think I will every again use Windex and a paper towel. Lot less streakes with the squeegie!

1 comment: