Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Nov. 4

The day started with me going to vote. I had about a 30 minute wait to get in but at least the line wasn't out the door like I saw at other places later in the day.
Jay went at 9:30.
I came home and did 20 minutes work on the sewing room and then went to my water aerobics class. I am now pretty sure that something in that water is making my ezcema worse. I got in and started itching!
Came home and just had time to eat before I took Jay to the dentist. He was really relaxed with the drugs this time!! VBG While he was in the chair I went to the dollar store and good will.
Then home and Jay went to sleep off the the drugs and I try to keep quiet while he does that.
This evening was movie night. (we'll hear all about the election for days so why worry about it tonight??LOL) We watched Narnia - The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. It's the second time I have seen it and I still enjoyed it. I want to watch part of the second disc with all the extra features before I take it back to the library.
And now we are watching Big Break 10. And I am getting my post in for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment