Sunday, November 9, 2008

I went to a wedding

We are home from Louisville and Jen and Wally's wedding. It was beautiful as was the bride and if Wally smiles any wider his face just might split in two! LOL


The happy couple.

The cake. which Karen had picked up at the barkers and I then took to the reception room and then added some decorations like the tuile bow and greenery.


this shot was too good not to post. They both look good, even if James was getting tired.


The four Fout women, of whom only two are still Fouts now!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Now I really wish I had been there! Jen looks so happy... and you're right! The picture of Alex may be one of the best pictures of him I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please send me via e-mail the picture of my boys? It is a great picture, that one will have to be framed.

    ReplyDelete