Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A quiet weekend

Sunday made 34 years of happy marriage for Jay and I! And we did NOTHING special to celebrate it! LOL I got up feeling all stuffed up and achey. So I went back to bed and slept till 1:30. Then it was watch sports and Amazing Race.
Today Jay had another dentist appointment and that means drugs. He slept most of the afternoon after we got home. I however, did some Goodwill Christmas shopping and am quite pleased with my finds. One is for me. A china bank that is blue and white and looks like a wind mill. The bottom says "hand painted Delft." Thought it should come home with me for $1.99!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 34th anniversary! I thought about you guys a lot on Sunday. I even talked to you (and forgot to actually wish you a happy anniversary). 34 years is a long time to put up with one another! :)

    ReplyDelete