Thursday, April 24, 2008

Just words again

Well, I am sitting out in the garage looking out the door at no one coming up the drive way. But it's been pretty steady this morning and I have made a LITTLE money but more important from our point of view, THINGS have LEFT the HOUSE!! LOL But boy there is still a LOT of stuff in this garage. Half price books is going to see me again I'm sure! Albie is doing pretty well with the sale thing. I have the house door to the garage open and a baby gate up. He can come see me when the wants and he gets into the back yard every once in a while so he's good!
Me, I'm getting some knitting done, some thinking done with notes on said thinking and now I'm on the puter checking email. Ah, the joys of tecnology. to sit in your garage, type out your thoughts, hit the post key and know that any one anywhere in the world who has a computer and wants to can read what I've written!! Kind of amazing isn't it??
And the new yard people where here today. Yesterday the lawn (just out front, we aren't taking chances with Albie's back yard) was fed and weed kill put down. Then today they came out and aereated it and over seeded. Now I WANT it to rain tonight so I don't have to start watering the front yard already.
We have windows open all over the house. It's warm in Indiana. But it feels good today. Just enough breeze to keep things nice.
And now it's on to lunch. the flow of people has stopped as they all go eat so it's my turn too.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the garage sale, there are still two good days left
    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you got some people through... and now that the stuff is in the garage (whatever didn't sell) it will be that much easier to just load it up and take it to charity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should post whether Sarah puts up more pictures or not!

    ReplyDelete