Thursday, March 27, 2008

latest pics, part two

Yesterday afternoon, Sarah and I watched a movie, and Sarah finally got to go a little knitting for the first time since Missy got here!!

Here we have "Cats in window, enjoying smells." Let us say we needed to open the window to get the smell out when Grandma boiled a pan dry! Nothing too bad but it was warm and sunny and so pretty that it was nice and the cats sure enjoyed it!








I don't want to go to the yarn shop!!! I can't knit and I know it will be borning. I don't like this old car seat either!!


















Please...... I'm almost naked here! This diaper business is just not my favorite thing.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. She is so mad in the car seat picture! All in all, too cute... and though I love Cleo, you should probably tell her that she is not who I made that blanket for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man she is mad about that car seat! And Yeah for knitting mommy!

    ReplyDelete