Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm still here

But I am sleepy!!! It seems that Miss Raley is a nocturnal creature. She slept a good bit yesterday afternoon and again this morning but was up every two hours last night. She is off to the dr. and I and the kitties are going to take a nap!
I have no new pictures to post due to the fact that I am posting from Sarah's computer when I can not download pics from my camera because my computer is not yet on the wireless here. We have to find the password somewhere here in the living room where they had it when they were sitting up their new TiVo on Sunday night before things started happening on Monday morning! As soon as we do that, I will get some more up there, I promise~~

1 comment:

  1. We're relying on Dan finding something in their living room to see pictures... oh dear Dad, this could be a long haul!

    ReplyDelete