Saturday, February 20, 2010

Knitting update


Well, it is starting to look like the pattern!!
I am exactly where I should be on the pattern in terms of number of rows for each day!
However, I am beginning to fear for the yarn yardage! I am working
off the outside so I have used more then half to get to here.
keep your fingers crossed for me.

And on a side note,
here are a few things that I have learned while knitting for this Olympics.

#1. Catch up is no fun! I am very very glad I am where I am, caught up.. Now to stay that way.
#2. It would seem that 4 ozs. of Dr.Pepper and a cup of coffee are too much
caffine for me early in the morning. Affects my tension!
#3. I seem to get more done if I keep my feet on the floor instead up on the foot stool.
Who knows why.
#4. Knitting is supposed to be calming!! Well, not if your reading a chart and have too
much caffine in you system! Not even being in the middle of the pattern where it repeats
is helping me get in a zone.
#5. Like my quilting, I like to have music. Here that means the CD player and ear
phones.
#6. I still have to quit knitting when my hands get too sweaty!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment