Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm in for the 2010 Yarn Harlot Knitting Olympics

I am going to try to knit "Pretty Thing" a cowl designed by Stephanie.



(credit: this picture was lifted from Stephanie's blog to show what I hope to knit.)
Since I have never tried to knit from a chart this should be a challenge. And if you look at the other pictures on this blog you will see additionally that Wesley will be all of 13 days old when the torch is lit. I think the two items combined should make finishing by the extinguishing
of the torch quite a challenge. AND add in that I will be leaving Colorado and heading back east durning the last three days, hopefully getting home in time to see the closing ceremonies.
Here's hoping I can find a lot of events streaming on line since I don't have tv access!

No comments:

Post a Comment