Monday, February 2, 2009

"Two" says the count, TWO

I finished up a second knitty gift last night while watching the tape of the Men's Final at the Australian Open. Boy that was some good tennis!!
I am almost afraid to say that I also feel better today. might jinx it. but my head is a little clearer and the cought is not as over powering by far. Guess my body is a two year old. Threaten it with a dr. visit and it finally starts to get better.
Snow is melted down a bit. but since we got back well below freezing last night it iced over and now Albie can walk on top most of the time. he doesn't like it when he falls in though! LOL
And I slept through the super bowl. I decided if my body was going to let me sleep, I would sleep. Saw maybe ten plays. The tennis was a lot more fun.

2 comments:

  1. I watched most of the super bowl commercials online. Does that count? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, because that's how I finally saw them all.
    Love the Coke Heist!

    ReplyDelete