Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I am better

Now to see how long it lasts. The Z-pac of antibiotics the dr. prescribed seems to have done the trick as far as the major congestion. but boy the second and third day of taking them I was so tired I could barely move. It felt like my body was burning all it's energy helping the antibiotic do it's job!
The weather today hasn't really helped the feeling good. Rain. And lots of it. We had a lake the whole lenght of the fence out back. We got all of 20 minutes of sun between bands of rain and Albie and Jay did a quick walk out somewhere because I really didn't want to let him out to splash around in the back yard. At least on the sidewalk he was on a leash and Jay had some control over how wet he got!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you're feeling better! I do hope it sticks. And sorry about the rain... I really don't know how people in this part of the country would handle that. Yesterday it was gray outside and all sorts of tempers and emotions flared... today it is back to sunny and everyone is doing much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also am glad you are feeling better. We also had a nice puddle in the back.

    ReplyDelete