Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Some flowers today


I am not even sure anymore what this flower is. It's one of the few yellow ones that I have gotten to grow in the front where it is so shady.


It isn't much yet but one of the more important plants in my garden. this is the Hydranga that Debbie gave me 20 years ago at Mom's funeral. I think I will move it out back where it can get more sun next year.


The little dogwood tree out front. It put on a pretty good show this year.


the clematis that has gone nuts this spring. This plant has been in the yard for about seven or eight years. I kept moving it looking for a place it liked. I think we have found it. Moved it here last spring and I thought it had done will last summer. Proved what I knew! LOL
loves the afternoon sun and the stone wall that keeps it warm all night!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Flowers are very impressive. I can't get hardly anything to grow in rocky soil here, looking forward to different dirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clematis is beautiful!! Hooray for a post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are pictures of your grandbaby??? And updates on what all of you are doing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice flowers.

    ReplyDelete