Thursday, March 19, 2009

near the end of the pictures

ok, these are in backwards order of how they were taken but since the subject is what matters I don't think our readers will care! LOL



This was taken near the end of yesterday after baby and I had spent about four and a half hours at this point wandering the Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History. Nice museum but not for five and a half hours. We had a hour left by the time I took this picture before Sarah was going to be done with her conference. As you can see, Raley was ready NOW!!

She did get about 30 minutes of sleep on the park bench under the trees and by the creek which meant that it was nice and cool. If the bench had been softer we both would have been happier I think!


At play in the hotel room. For about two and a half days this was our world. I enjoyed it because it was her and me and a very limited space which meant that we were together. She kind of went through a personality shift while we were there. We didn't have a dare devil when we drove up to Santa Barabara. By the time we came home there was a definate attitude on her part of starting to test bounderies!!!



At our party. The last of the cupcake has just been taken!



Pretty much got all of this cake she was going to get!!
I will try to get a few more picture tonight but it will probably be late Sat. or maybe even Sunday before I get the up!
And I do have one more video I will put on once I get home and can let this thing sit for the forever that it takes for a video to load!!





1 comment:

  1. I like the nap picture. She is so a southern California girl, posing even while napping!

    ReplyDelete