Thursday, September 18, 2008

about that new furniture

It's in the bedroom. Part of it is wrapped in plastic while we are painting. Seems we have moved right on to the painting without ever getting to the putting. I got the paint this morning for the room with one wall being a different color. For all who read this who have been to my house in the past, when thinking of the new colors for the bedroom, just think of the old kitchen!!!!
I really wasn't planning it that way, honest. But we got three samples of the three colors I liked and when we got them on the wall and I got to looking at them I realized that they were basically the colors that we had painted over in the kitchen! But they work with the accessories I want to use and I like them! Heck I had them in another part of the house for a couple of years didn't I?
There will be pictures soon, I promise.

2 comments:

  1. peach then? Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Peach. With a more orange accent wall where the bed is!

    ReplyDelete