Friday, August 29, 2008

Kitchen pics, take two.

Here's the look into the dinning area. I still love that light! and I think I am going to love the new floor.


A view of the corner and the new stove and hood. Don't ask Jay about the electric work he did with the stove or the noise in the hood. Not good thoughts there. And I don't really like the stove. Hard to clean and your pans just skid everywhere!


And here is the desk, back where the desk belongs. Now to get the doors back on it. Well, get them finished painted first.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I can't completely gauge the color of the backsplash with everything else but I think, from the pictures I see, that it looks good... I love the countertops and the sink... and the white cabinets definitely make the space look bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me likey! I love the white cabinets, and the floor looks good. Like Jenna, I can't really see the backsplash very well, but from far away it looks nice. Like the paint colors too. Good job!

    ReplyDelete