Sunday, July 13, 2008

a few thoughts

Most of you who read this blog I have talked to but hey, I haven't posted in quite a while. so here are a few thoughts.
We are working at cleaning out the family room to get ready to paint it! Not going real fast but we'll get there. I am going through books as I pack them so that is taking some time.
Here are tw0 pics from the cruise. Me and Jay in the first one, taken on formal night
And here we have the start of the new sock on a curise. It's the one from the dyed blank that Sarah and I did just before she left.

I

2 comments:

  1. I updated my blog... Nice picture of you and Dad! I think you should post update pictures of your family room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To post update pictures of the family room we'd have to get something done in there besides cleaning it out!

    ReplyDelete